Feb 21, 2011

Back in S'pore

Left Melacca a couple days ago, after celebrating the last night of Chinese New Year and participating in a big Hindu festival the next day (saris, hindu gods, loads of people, jewelery, spears through cheeks and hooks through the backs, smells, sounds, colours...) taking Josh from Melacca (originally Taiwan) with me, and heading, once again, back to Singapore.

After Josh, who knows these things, told me what hostel is the cheapest, I met up with Tom, and since we haven't done much but watched movies, walked around and eaten, eaten and eaten. How did we not spot all this vegan food last we where here??
Now Tom has left for Nepal, and I'm headed out with Colin and his friends...
...will update more when I can upload pictures!
 
//H
ps. Singapore is still way too expensive for it's own good.

No comments: