Feb 17, 2011

Back Home

...in Melacca that is. Went our separate ways with Tom(for a while), took a bus from Bukit Lawang (via Binjai, via Medan) to Dumai, got there this morning, took the ferry over, and was greeted by familiar faces... Attilo, Steve, Edwin, Rocky, Yalu how could I not stay at least one night?
(Oh, and for the food too, of course. The Food. Or actually just any food, as long as it's not nasi, mie or tempeh goreng with sayuran)
Ruut and Maia are though clearly missing, so I figured to finally take the time, now that I for once have internet, and write about the Sumatran Avdenture that came to it's end today.

Oh, and Ruut - I forgot that 'Malaysia' must meen 'mosquitos' in some language(Sophia, you too know exactly what I mean...), Melacca is still too hot to handle, and everybody's asking after you. And the veg chicken and rice place is closed, as usual.
Maybe tomorrow morning....

//H

No comments: