Dec 30, 2010

Last of Cambodia


 Feeling like fat maharajahs... bikes are definitely more our thing.
 Landmine 'museum'.


 We like food.
 Pretending it's Christmas. Oh wait, it was!

And now, lots of temple pictures, just to make you as templed-out as we are.

























Have to give one last shout out to the Cambodians. Left my camera behind twice, got it back both times (most of the town had had it at that point, I had to chase it around with a moto... ' no, sorry, I just gave it to my friend...', 'what, no, I already gave it to my cousin...' but I got it back!) and when my bike broke down after sunset, with a two hour walk back to the town,  a guy who was driving home from work managed to fit both me and the bike on his moto after seeing me walk alone in the dark. ('You crazy girl!')
Siem Reap did not show the best side of Cambodians though, but I don't think it showed the best side of us farangs either...

No comments: