Sep 8, 2010

Electronics

At the moment I'm sitting at Sophia's, eating lunch, and it just hit me.... we are leaving in a couple of WEEKS and we still haven't figured out what to do with stuff like cell phones, computers, cameras, ipods....
correction: I still haven't figured out what to do. Sadly, I think the task was left over to me, and honestly... I have no idea what to do!

What we want:
loads and loads of music,
a possibility to listen to music,
a season of some TV series,
 a couple movies (all for boring and long train/bus rides)
 lots of downloaded LP books about the countries we are about to visit,
a couple phrase books in chinese, russian, thai and so on,
 skype/cell phone so that we can talk with the peeps back home once a month or so,
 a camera that can handle all the bumpy roads and rainy weathers,
and a lot of memory cards,
a possibility to upload pictures to a hard drive of some kind,
 ....and so on. You get the picture.

So... what to do?
Mini laptop? A cheap cell phone? An expensive camera? An expensive ipod? Just lots of travel and phrase books?
I have no idea. And I should know. We are leaving soon. All too soon.

And we still haven't got our visas for Russia.
They better not be lost in the mail.

No comments: