Aug 4, 2010

Testing, Testing

1, 2, 3....

Hey Ruut and Sophia!
So, don't worry, this blog is yet a joke, but I'd like you to, IF you find the time and will (Fia, I know you've got the time!!! Ruut, you don't need to!)  fool around a little with it.
I mean... I'd love to have our journey documented as well as possible, since I think it will be rather once in a lifetime.... and pictures, videos, texts... the blog is a perfect place for that, plus keeping your worried crew back at home at ease and on top of things, sorta, so we don't spend a billion on phonebills.
So, whatcha say, are you cool with the blogging thing?
If, what do you want our blog to look like? What's the tone, serious?
The layout, the introduktion.... everything! :D
I know we've got more important stuff to think about, but we did get a couple readers with the kenya blogg.... so a representative blog would be nice ;)
over and out.
(and leaving in 2 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: